Our team of experts consists of highly qualified economists, communication experts, marketing analysts, web/dtp concept designers and developers experienced in intercultural communication with a big experience in implementation of international projects for private and public sector. We have multicultural approach and in-deep understanding of your needs and tasks, so we always come with the most appropriate solution taking into consideration the profile of your project.
We work in all countries of the former Soviet Union and Western Europe under the slogan “Thinking global, acting local!”
We will assist you to explore the CIS market and find the best adaptable solution for your company!
Meet our key staff members:
Lena Chaschyna Lindholt
Managing Consultant and owner of the company (marketing, project coordination, advertisement coordination, communication).
International administrative and communication professional with many years experience in working both in the international and local CIS markets.
- Master of art, Ukraine
- 5 years of international business communications experience, representative of the Ukrainian partners in a number of EU projects
- experience in coordinating large-scale events (fairs, international exibitions)
- experience in marketing and advertisement on both international and local levels
- concept developer
Working languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English, Danish.
Natalia Karpan Lieknins
Senior Consultant (marketing, project coordination, sales support, supplies, communication).
International administrative and communication professional with advanced skills within international projects, sales, marketing, legal advice and environmental management.
- master of international communication from Kiev University, Ukraine
- bachelor in project management/environmental issues from York University, UK
- 15 years of working experience managing business administration, international sales management, PR relations, project implementation and management, elaboration of pilot activities and working with international and intercultural tasks, as well as coordinating large-scale events.
Working languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English, Danish, French, Polish.
Read СV here >>>
Software Development Coordinator / IT Gate Project Manager
Software Development Project Coordinator and IT Business Analyst with local experience in CIS markets.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Ukraine
- 3 years of software development experience
- experience in coordinating IT projects (Web development, Database development)
- experience in software design, project management and coordination, software testing
Working languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English.